24×7 Power Supply Not to Help Small Farmers?

Telangana 24x7 Power Supply Not to Help Small FarmersAccording to experts, the 24X7 Power Supply to Agriculture in Telangana from January 1st, 2018 will benefit medium and large farmers more than small farmers. Government records show that of the 55.56 landholders in the state, 34 lakh have less than half a hectare.

About 2 lakh have between five and 15 hectares. Experts say that about 75 percent of agriculture landholders don’t need a 24-hour power supply. The scheme will be handy for the remaining 25% who are medium and large farmers.

The scheme is expected to cost 7000 Crore per year to the state exchequer. Experts also say that this scheme is dangerous since uninterrupted power will mean that water table will be depleted and which will only mean more trouble for the farming.



Follow Mirchi9 on Google News

This Week Releases on OTT – Check ‘Rating’ Filter

Hiring Content Writer: We are looking to hire a ‘Telugu’ content writer. Send your sample articles to [email protected]

akhanda Dallas Kammas TicketsDon't MissAkhanda U.S. Record: Crying On Kammas Goes To Next LevelNandamuri Balakrishna's Akhanda has taken a flying start at the box office despite the mixed...Akhanda Review RatingDon't MissAkhanda Review - Lengthy Mass JatharaBOTTOM LINE Lengthy Mass Jathara OUR RATING 2.5/5 CENSOR 2h 47m, 'U/A' Certified. What Is...Rumours ys jagan declined appointment for mohan babuDon't Missఅయ్యో... మోహన్ బాబుకే దొరకలేదా..? నిజమేనా..?గత ఎన్నికలకు ముందు తమ బకాయిల విషయంలో టీడీపీ ప్రభుత్వం స్పందించడం లేదని, రోడ్డెక్కి నిరసన తెలిపిన మంచు మోహన్...Jagan: Age 40, Mindset In 80sDon't MissJagan: Age 40, Mindset In 80sYS Jagan Mohan Reddy is voted to power in the 2019 elections with a mind-blowing...Boyapatai Srinu Akhanda MovieDon't Missహేయ్ బోయపాటి... మళ్ళీ వేసేసారు..!"మెగాస్టార్ అభిమానులందరికీ నేనొక్కటే హామీ ఇస్తున్నా, గుండె మీద చెయ్యి వేసుకుని సినిమా చూడండి" - 'వినయ విధేయ రామ'...

Mirchi9