The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued detailed guidelines regarding services that’ll remain operational and those not from April 20th. Certain sectors are given exemptions so that the supply chain goes forward and the hardships to the public will be mitigated. At the same time, public gatherings were strictly disallowed. Here are the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs:
1. A strict ban has been imposed on the sale of tobacco, gutka, and liquor during the lockdown period. Spitting has been made a punishable offense.
2. The government has allowed industries functioning in rural areas, that is outside municipal areas, to resume operations from April 30 but with strict social distancing norms.
3. Gatherings of funerals and marriages will be monitored and regulated by the District Magistrate.
4. Manufacturing and industrial establishments functioning in Special Economic Zones (SEZ) and Export Oriented Units (EOU), industrial estates and industrial townships have been allowed to resume operations after April 20. These establishments will have to make arrangements for the stay and transport of its workers as per requirements.
5. Manufacturing units producing essential goods such as drugs, medicines etc have been allowed to function.
6. All educational, training institution etc shall remain closed, taxis (including auto and cycle rickshaws) and services of cab aggregators to remain prohibited until May 3. Cinema halls, malls, shopping/sports complexes, gyms, swimming pools, theaters, bars etc to remain closed till May 3.
7. Wearing of face cover is compulsory in all public places, workplaces. Spitting in public places shall be punishable with fine.
8. Work spaces have been asked to conduct screening of all employees and maintain a gap of 1 hour in between shifts and stagger lunch breaks etc.
9. All international, domestic flights remain suspended till May 3. All train services will also remain suspended.
10. All social, political, sports, religious functions, religious places, places of worship shall be closed for public till May 3.
11. From April 20, when there will be some relaxations in areas that are not coronavirus hotspots, activities will be permitted, including agricultural, horticultural, farming, procurement of agri products, ‘mandis’.
12. Shops of farm machinery, its spare parts, supply chain, repairs, ‘Custom Hiring Centres’ related to machinery to remain open from Apr 20.
13. Highway ‘dhabas’, truck repairing shops, call centres for governmentt activities to remain open from April 20.
14. Grocery stores, fruit, v8egetables shops or carts, milk booths, poultry, meat and fish shops to remain open during lockdown.
15. Services provided by self-employed electricians, IT repairs, plumbers, motor mechanics, carpenters to be allowed from April 20.
16. Exemptions given from April 20 will not be applicable in COVID-19 hotspots or containment zones.
17. MNREGA works are allowed with strict implementation of social distancing and use of face masks.
18. Bank branches and ATMs, IT vendors for banking operations, banking correspondents, ATM operation and cash management agencies to remain functional.
19. All agricultural and horticultural activities to remain fully functional, such as farming operations by farmers and farm workers in field, agencies engaged in procurement of agriculture products, including MSP operations.
20. List of all hospitals and medical facilities dealing with COVID-19 shall be put up at all workplaces.
Here is the Complete Text of MHA Orders:
Hiring Content Writer: We are looking to hire a ‘Telugu’ content writer. Send your sample articles to [email protected]Don't Miss'కడప'లో కూడా 'కమ్మ' వాళ్ళే కొంటున్నారా?ఏదైనా ఒక మంచి జరిగినపుడు దానిని ఆహ్వానించాలి గానీ, బురద జల్లే ప్రయత్నం చేయకూడదు. ప్రస్తుతం "అఖండ" సినిమాపై ఓ...Don't Miss'కులం' తలుచుకుంటే 'కలెక్షన్స్' వచ్చేస్తాయా?ప్రస్తుతం ధియేటర్లలో సందడి చేస్తోన్న "అఖండ" సినిమాకు కులం ఆపాదించే పనిలో ఓ వర్గం తలమునకలై ఉన్నట్లుగా కనపడుతోంది. 'అఖండ'కు...Don't MissAkhanda U.S. Record: Crying On Kammas Goes To Next LevelNandamuri Balakrishna's Akhanda has taken a flying start at the box office despite the mixed...Don't MissAkhanda Review - Lengthy Mass JatharaBOTTOM LINE Lengthy Mass Jathara OUR RATING 2.5/5 CENSOR 2h 47m, 'U/A' Certified. What Is...Don't Missఅయ్యో... మోహన్ బాబుకే దొరకలేదా..? నిజమేనా..?గత ఎన్నికలకు ముందు తమ బకాయిల విషయంలో టీడీపీ ప్రభుత్వం స్పందించడం లేదని, రోడ్డెక్కి నిరసన తెలిపిన మంచు మోహన్...