Modi Govt’s Step-Mom Behaviour To Telangana

Modi Govt's Step-Mom Behaviour To TelanganaThe Modi-led central government has deprived Telangana of any new medical colleges while implementing its new scheme ‘establishment of new medical colleges attached with existing district/referral hospitals’.

While the other Telugu state Andhra Pradesh was sanctioned 4 medical colleges, Telangana wasn’t sanctioned even a single new college.

Not just that, the central government opted not to upgrade any of the existing medical colleges in Telangana through its recently announced ‘upgradation of state/central government medical colleges scheme.

The Modi-led government announced it would be establishing 157 new medical colleges across the country through this scheme. But not one of them were sanctioned for Telangana.

Interestingly, the neighbouring states, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka were sanctioned 11 and 4 new medical colleges respectively. It needs to be said that the central government’s stepmom behaviour to Telangana is very much evident in this case. It remains to be seen how the state leadership will react to the same.

Coming to the financial details regarding the scheme, the central government will be bearing 60% of the establishment costs and the remaining 40% while have to be borne by the state governments.

Follow Mirchi9 on Google News

This Week Releases on OTT – Check ‘Rating’ Filter

Hiring Content Writer: We are looking to hire a ‘Telugu’ content writer. Send your sample articles to [email protected]

Inside Story: Who Prepared Pawan Kalyan's Speech?Don't MissInside Story: Who Prepared Pawan Kalyan's Speech?We media usually address Pawan Kalyan as Powerstar while writing film news and as Janasena...Rana NaiduDon't MissVenkatesh And Rana Together For Netflix Web SeriesThe dream of Daggubati fans has finally come true as Rana and Venkatesh Daggubati are...Love Story All set For Record-Breaking Openings!Don't MissLove Story All set For Record-Breaking Openings!Love Story starring Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi is undoubtedly the biggest Telugu release post...List of New Title Premiering On OTT September 2021 Last WeekDon't MissList Of New Titles Premiering On OTT This WeekHere is the list of new titles premiering on top OTT platforms like Netflix, Amazon...Three Different Targets For Love Story TrioDon't MissThree Different Targets For Love Story TrioNaga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi starrer Love Story is all set to hit the silver...

Mirchi9