Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandra Babu Naidu who is known for his statesmanship once again proved his experience by handling the capital issue very well in the Assembly. While the capital announcement is expected to create a storm in the Assembly, Chandra Babu also gave the Assembly a blue print of his vision for the decentralization of development across the city. He revealed all the future plans of each district and made sure that no one can object that a particular district is neglected. He even went on inviting suggestions from opposition party regarding various development projects to be taken in any district of the state. With the 2 hour long speech of the CM, opposition ran out of options to attack the government and made very little fuss. The Assembly also unanimous passed the eight resolutions proposed by the center. Here are the eight resolutions that are passed.
1. Condemning the unilateral and unscientific division of the state by the previous UPA Government.
2. Government committed to all the all round development of every district of the state.
3. Requesting Center to cooperate in all possible ways to the new capital near to Vijayawada
4. Requesting Center to fulfill all the promises made to Andhra Pradesh in the Reorganization Act
5. Requesting Center to ensure equal justice to Andhra Pradesh in the division process.
6. Requesting Center’s cooperation in Economic and Administration support to AP’s development
7. A resolution to complete Polavaram project in the next four years.
8. A resolution to increase the seats of Council to 58.