Blue media is on an overrun to downplay the meeting of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chandrababu Naidu in the fear of any possible positive outcomes. In a bid to nullify that Blue media targeted ABN – Andhrajyothy which reported Modi dressing down Jagan on Sharmila issue. But it backfired now.
Here are some of funny highlights of Blue media in the entire episode.
– When the CM meets PM, the media did not even mention Jagan asking the Prime Minister (at least on the sidelines) about issues like Special Status, Polavaram, Central assistance, etc. An indication of how the media has nothing positive to project.
– The Blue media venting out frustration about YSRCP Rebel MP Raghu Rama Krishna Raju receiving Chandrababu Naidu. It was a display of its helplessness to do anything about the MP despite him defying and mocking the party in all possible instance.
– While even National media has something to write about Naidu’s inputs at the meeting, there was a blank about what Jagan really spoke at the meeting of National importance.
– ABN reported Prime Minister Narendra taking a class to Jagan about neglecting Sharmila on car towing incident. Blue media tried to brush it off as imaginary stories but the PM dialed Sharmila today indicating that ABN may be true in this report.
– Vijayasai Reddy also tried to pull ABN RK’s leg and fell on face along with the Blue media in their anxiety to belittle Chandrababu Naidu or the media opposing the Government.
There is a saying in Telugu – Papam valla kashtam Pagavaadiki kuda rakudadhu. It aptly fits Blue media. Modi showing more concern to Sharmila than Jagan and ABN getting the better of them – what can be more embarrassing for Blue media and its masters while it is hilarious stuff for the general public.