AP CM chandrababu master plan capital

It is already known that Andhra Pradesh government is resorting to land pooling to acquire lands for the capital. In this model, farmers giving their lands will get 40% of the developed lands and government will have the rest of 60%. And now it is said that government is keen even to lessen the burden of development of government buildings. It is planning to share the burden with private players. According to the initial plan, government will be building 49 buildings each of 44 floors in Vijayawada. The interested contractors will have to develop these buildings for free and in return will get 50% of the developed area from the government.

Instead of allotting 22 floors in each building, government is planning to allot half of total buildings to contractors so that government and private businesses will not operate from the same building. It is said that several international construction majors are showing interests in the development of these buildings. Government’s role in these projects will be only limited to provide land, power, water and other facilities.