Amit Shah's Lies Exposed: Center Funding Dholera City in GujaratBJP President Amit Shah the other day went on to say how Center can fund a city for which the Master Plan is still with Singapore. He also claimed that Central Government is not building any city or giving funds for any city in Gujarat.

But then, it seems to be a blatant lie by the BJP President. The Central Government has allocated Rs. 3000 crores fund for Dholera SIR smart city project, it is sub-project of DMIC ( Delhi Mumbai industrial corridor ) project of central Government.

Gujarat Government’s Stake in the Project is 51% which is mainly for the land of the project and the rest of the 49% Stake is that of the Central Government which is funding the Project Construction. A Special Purpose Vehicle was created for the implementation.

This seems to be the way the Central Government is operating under Narendra Modi and Amit Shah. Amaravati which is the Capital of a State forcibly bifurcated just gets 1500 Crore while a new city in Gujarat gets complete funding from the Central Government. Gujarat is a Surplus Budget State in the country.Amit Shah's Lies Exposed: Center Funding Dholera City in Gujarat