Twitter is a powerful and efficient platform that spreads information to millions of people very quickly. Twitter has emerged today as a powerful communication tool, used by commoners and business-people alike, all of them jumping eagerly into the twitter foray. Business of all sizes use Twitter for a variety of reasons, from marketing to customer service, as well as traffic growth. Some companies are using Twitter as a marketing or public relations channel, much like an extension to their corporate blogs.
Here’s are a few tips on how you might use Twitter for business:
1. Follow industry leaders who post links to important resources and influence conversations
2. Post questions for quick answers and answer others’ questions to establish your credibility and expertise
3. Create links to your Web site or blog
4. Keep up on the buzz in your industry
5. Network with like-minded people.