As fans set high expectations on mega family movies, fans usually await mega audio events to see mega brothers on stage especially Pawan Kalyan these days. Ram Charan’s prestigious Bollywood debut Zanjeer/Thoofan audio event looked dull and boring with key persons missing at the event. None of the speeches from celebs didn’t make any impact. Due to the protests as every one expected Chiru chose to refrain from attending and as Pawan prefers always he stayed away from this event. With Priyanka Chopra missing at event, Mahi Gill danced for few minutes and spilled glamour on stage.
* Victory Venkatesh attended the event as cheif guest and launched the audio CD.
* Ram Charan tried to call Venkatesh ‘Anna’ (he usually calls him uncle), but his later speech he says uncle referring to Venky.
* Allu Arvind’s said Thoofan will be the first film from Tollywood to collect 100 Crs in both languages.
* Srihari looked very low on energy and his dialogues on stage missed his style of punch voice.
* Comic skit during the beginning of the event is very vulgar with double meaning dialogues and looked very cheap.