Fire mishap in Sridevi's home!Renowned Bollywood actress Sridevi and husband Boney Kapoor went through a great loss when their house in Andheri caught fire. An entire floor was destroyed by the fire causing them to move to a hotel for some time. The incident happened last Saturday in the evening causing a lot of damage to property but luckily no harm was caused to the family members.

Apparently, the source of the fire was a short circuit in the air-conditioner of a second-floor bedroom and the actress was at home with her two daughters and mother-in-law, all of who were evacuated safely. Husband and producer Boney Kapoor was working at his Bandra office at the time. The family later decided to move out and shift as the house has been completely destroyed as were their many valuable items including Sridevi’s wardrobe and several paintings made by her.