We are sad to tell you that one of Prabhas’ die-hard fan has met an accident while erecting ‘Saaho’ banner and immediately he was rushed to a hospital. This incident happened at Tirumala theatre in Mahaboobnagar district, Telangana.
The guy was electrocuted. This indeed is sad news. But, fans must know that they should take extreme precautions before trying something like this that could be dangerous. Once lost no one and no miracle can bring back a life.
The young guy in this fateful accident is identified as Prabhas’ die-hard fan Venkatesh and his condition is said to be very serious. This incident ahead of the release is a big warning to all Prabhas’ fans that they shouldn’t risk their lives in these moments of excitement.
‘Saaho’ is releasing on 30th August and the excitement among the fans is hard to be contained. There is clear mania among the star hero’s fans. Nevertheless, precautionary measures must be taken to ensure their own safety from the wildness of the passion for ‘Saaho’.