The audio launch of King Nagarjuna’s devotional tryst ‘Shirdi Sai’ took place in Global Peace auditorium, Gachchibowli. This is the third devotional movie in Nagarjuna and Raghavender Rao combination after Annamayya and Sri Ramadasu. Here are the highlights and sidelights of the function.
1. The event was attended by several bigwigs of industry like D.Suresh Babu, Allu Aravind, Aswini Dutt, Dil Raju, S.Gopal Reddy, Sarath Kumar, Sai Kumar, SP Balu, Paruchuri Brothers and others. Congress MP Madhu Yashki Gowd and Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao too attended the event.
2. For the first time for a movie event, fans are outnumbered by devotees of Sai Baba.
3. The makers have tried the launch differently unlike other audio launch. Devotees of Sai Baba attended the event and shared the miracles that took place in their life after worshipping Baba.
4. The onlookers passing by the auditorium were amazed by the standees of Nagarjuna as Sai Baba kept outside the venue.
5. Parchuri Venkateswar Rao and Sai Kumar had anchored the event immersing the entire attendees in pure bliss.
6. The singers of the movie have performed for the songs in the movie much to the delight of devotees who attended the event.
7. Akkineni family members ANR, Nagarjuna, Amala, Naga Chaitanya and Akhil have attended the event. Chaitanya and Akhil were seated side by side and was a treat to fans.
8. Akkineni Nageswar Rao unveiled the first CD and handed it over to Nagarjuna