It was Prabhas’ birthday recently and some of his fans from the West Godavari district went berserk on the day. We know Prabhas has a crazy following in Andhra and this was proven once again. Only this time, they went overboard.
Prabhas fans association in Tadepalligudem in W Godavari had a special screening of his superhit film Billa on his birthday. So far, so good. However, during the screening, the fans started bursting firecrackers right in front of the screen and in the theatre. This resulted in huge amounts of fume and a fire broke out.
Seeing the thick fumes, the petrified audience ran out of the theatre. Luckily, no one was hurt in the incident, but it once again proved how ‘crazy’ fans can be a cause of severe embarrassment to star heroes.