vijay-comments-rs-500-rs-1000-ban-narendra-modiIt’s not everyone’s cup of tea to speak on an issue after weighing the pros and cons of it, rather than just speaking on the face of it. Tamil mass star Vijay Ilayathalapathy is the only star hero who spoke the negative side of demonetization effect on the common man when most of them chose to play it safe.

While almost all the South Stars responded positively on our PM’s decision for eradicating the black money and fake currency, Vijay openly spoke on the discomfort it is creating for the poor and middle class people regarding food, medicines and other essentials. He questioned the planning of the government before making such a historic announcement.

That doesn’t mean Vijay is againat banning highest denomination notes to curb corruption. The star hero is all praises for the decision, but asked why 80% of the people have to undergo hardships because of the defaulters of the remaining 20%. He has got a point. He opines that Modi could have taken some measures to reduce the discomfort and the ordeals of the general public.