Legendary actor Krishnam Raju passed away this morning due to health complications. He was 83-year-old. Widely known as the Rebel Star of Tollywood, Krishnam Raju was last seen earlier in this year’s released film, Radhe Shyam. Apart from his kin Prabhas’ marriage, Krishnam Raju had a few unfulfilled wishes. Now, we will try to bring a few of them to you.
1) Bhakta Kannappa was one of the iconic hits in Krishnam Raju’s career. It was his dream to remake the film with Prabhas by utilizing the latest technology. He also wanted to direct and produce the project as well. But as Prabhas turned busy with back-to-back pan-India projects, the film never materialized.
2) Krishnam Raju had also planned a movie with Prabhas titled Okka Adugu( famous dialogue for Prabhas starrer Chatrapati). Krishnam Raju even roped in famous writers in the industry and wrapped up the script work, but the project never went on the floors.
3) Krishnam Raju, who is a hard-core fan of the Vishala Netralu novel, tried to make it into a feature film, but due to unforeseen circumstances, the project never materialized.
4) Being a successful politician, Krishnam Raju even worked as a central cabinet minister in the BJP rule between 1999-2004. In one of the interviews, Krishnam Raju expressed his desire to become a governor, but his dream is left unfulfilled.
5) Krishnam Raju also planned to remake Mana Voori Pandavulu with Prabhas, but the project never took off.
6) On the personal front, seeing Prabhas’ marriage was Krishnam Raju’s dream, but for many undisclosed reasons, it couldn’t happen, and he had to leave this world without seeing the much-awaited event.