Adah Sharma, who made her cinematic debut with Puri Jagannadh’s ‘Heart Attack’, is geared up for more work in southern industry. Here’s a brief chat with her about her future plans.
1. Heart Attack is your first South movie, how was your experience and tell us about your south connection ? How did it happen to you?
I auditioned for this film, Puri sir told me it’s a serious role and the scope for performance is very big and a love story is ideal to debut with. He also had a very quirky look in terms of styling in his mind as never wanted his heroine to look the usual one. The experience through out was completely wonderful, from my audition till my last scene I was learning only.
2. Do you watch South Movies ? With which particular actor or actress you would like to work and Why?
I would like to work with everyone no one specific as all are good in their work. I am extremely happy as I am really getting fantastic feedback from the industry so I think you will be seeing a lot more of me (laughs).
3. You are a gymnast and are currently completing your graduation in Kathak. Tell us about that ?
Yes I’m completing my graduation In Kathak currently, as dancing is my passion and also my fitness mantra so I wanted to get a degree in the same.
4. ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ is your recent Bollywood release, share your experience being part of it ?
Yes it was a wonderful experience as I m not allowed to speak about my character so just can ask everyone to go and watch me in theater next me (smile).
5. Do you plan your work or life, or just go with the flow ? If Yes, Tell us about your 2014 plan .
I never make plans just believe in good quality of work, Heart attack just came on my way which got released wherein I got a fabulous response. So now I am extremely excited for next week lets wait and watch what happens next.
6. Any more projects in pipeline?
I have signed one Bollywood film and also Tollywood.
7. Your dream or wish you cant afford to give up ?
Being part of movies.
8. What do you consider your strength ?
My madness and passion for my work .