Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s latest movie Daruvu has hit the screens worldwide today. The movie is a Ravi Teja kinda entertainment with socio fantasy backdrop. The movie is a mixture of several Telugu films which have Yamalokam backdrop. Tapsee is the female lead. ‘ Souryam’ fame Siva has directed the movie while Burugupalli Siva Rama Krishna produced it under Sri Venakteswara Entertainment banner. Here is the first day talk of the movie.
1. Ravi Teja
2. Raw comedy might appeal to some C center audience.
3. Oomph of Tapsee
4. Comedy by Brahmi, Fish Venkat, Raghu Babu and others
1. Ordinary and Boring Screenplay
2. Routine story
3. Cheap comedy will not appeal for Urbane audience
4. Climax is not so convincingly dealt.
The movie will not appeal to Urbane audience. The director had intelligently opted for an entertainment script with Ravi Teja but failed in proper execution. All in all, the movie might not be the typical Ravi Teja entertainer but will appeal to B, C center audience to some extent. However, the movie is certainly better than Ravi Teja’s earlier movies Veera and Nippu.