Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Adhinayakudu is finally releasing worldwide tomorrow. The movie was completed way back in December but the movie could not see the light due to the financial issues of the producer. Finally, few close associates of Balayya had intervened and bought the movie. The movie got the much required hype with the trailers released recently. The trailers contained several controversial dialogues on YS Jagan and Chiranjeevi. Here is the first day talk of the movie.
1. Harish Chandra Prasad character had few resemblances to Senior NTR.
2. Rama Krishna Prasad role is powerful
3. ‘Mars – Alien’ comedy track between Balayya and Brahmi
4. Picturisation of Title song and Andham Aakumadi
5. Powerful dialogues with some indirect references to current events
1. Cheap comedy track i.e., Lakshmi Rai trying to find the bullet mark on Balakrishna’s bottom
2. Young Balayya’s awkward costumes and make up
3. Badly conceived family sentiment
The movie was made targeting Balayya fans and the mass audience. Fans has ample to cheer about with Balayya doing three characters and giving hints about his upcoming political life. A lot will depend on how B and C center audience receive the movie.