A Breach of Rules for Suriay’s Anjaan

Surya and Lingusamy have teamed for their latest film which progress at a fast pace with shootings being held Mumbai and a few other parts of Maharashtra. However, there was a disruption during the filming of one of the songs from the film. This shooting which included many dancers was disrupted by Mumbai Dance Association. As it so happens, there is a rule according to which when a shooting takes place in another state, there needs to be 70% of dancers from the industry to which the film belongs while the other 30% must constitute dancers belonging to the state where the shooting takes place. The song which was being shot in Pune breached this condition and the shooting resume only after the team Anjaan paid a fine of sixty thousand.

In other news, the shooting for the songs in progressing well as updated by Anjaan’s composer Yuvan Shankar Raja on twitter that he is impressed with the visuals of the songs that have been shot till now.